School Rules & Regulations
- A Student should carry his diary to school every day with his photograph duly pasted and complete identity information duly signed by the parents. The school day commences with an assembly for which all students must be present.
- All students are expected to attend class on an opening day after each vacation. Those absent without leave will be fined.
- Students must reach the school at least five minutes before the assembly. Frequent latecomers will be sent back home or fined.
- Non-Sikh boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals. Sikh boys must wear turbans in class IX and above. A patka may be worn only while playing games.
- Students are advised to keep their classrooms. School building campus as neat as possible and throw leftovers into the dustbins only.
- Those who go home alone should be prompt in returning home after school.
- The school reserves the right to suspend or to take strict disciplinary action against a student whose performance in studies is consistently unsatisfactory and any kind of unacceptable code of conduct within the school premises.
- A student who uses unfair means during the test will be given zero in that subject. Repetition of the same will result in his/her dismissal. Any student who is found tampering with grades in the Report Card and other School certificates will be strictly dealt with.
- Once a child has come to school he/she should not be asked to come home on half day or leave from any period.
Leave rules for students
- Pupils not attending school for less than 3 days must fill leave application given in the diary.
- Pupils not attending school for more than three days should give a written application to the class teacher, well in advance for the approval of the Principal.
- The names of those pupils will be struck off the school roll, who proceed on leave for more than a week without informing the school authorities.
- Leave during the examination will not be sanctioned. In case of absence due to Medical reasons, submission of a Medical Certificate is compulsory.